Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Celebrating with some fabulous BC bubbly

Nine years ago tonight, my beautiful (and obviously a little crazy) wife did me the honor of marrying me. To celebrate this very special occasion, we went all out. For dinner?

Hamburger helper.

Yeah so we both worked all day and that was about all we had the energy for.

What goes with Hamburger Helper and a 9th wedding anniversary?

2011 Sperling Vineyards Sper...itz


An amazing light bubbly, sweet enough to cut through the acidity of the Hamburger Helper Lasagne flavor (I cannot believe I just typed that sentence) but not too sweet. Very, very refreshing. Highly recommended to celebrate your next special occasion. At only $12.99 (375 ml bottle), it's almost free.

Rating: 7.5/10










Happy Anniversary to the most amazing woman on the planet! This picture was taken at a slightly classier meal than the one we had tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment